UX Designer responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Develop design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications, and other UX / UI design deliverables.
- Take a systematic approach to create clean, functional and beautiful UI.
- Understand the target users' needs, motivations, and behaviors as it relates to a specific project or area.
- Participate in the product definition process with your team and drive the clarification of the users' tasks and objectives.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Evangelize a deep empathy and curiosity for the needs of our customers through data driven discovery and design
- Articulate user experience design issues effectively. Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the product roadmap by articulating, and estimating the level of effort and complexity of a project or feature.
- Partner with User Research to craft user-testing prototypes.
- Utilize Usability testing or A/B testing to present and validate design solutions.
Must have Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of UX/UI design for consumer-facing products (web, mobile, responsive design, and native mobile)
- Degree in Design, Art, New Media, HCI, Human Factors, Information Design, or related field.
- Must be a self-starter and a strong desire for continuous learning.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating interaction design including both UI and UX artifacts.
- Experience in UX/UI design for responsive based websites and mobile experiences is strongly preferred
- Expertise in designing clean, intuitive and innovative user interfaces
- Knowledge of current UX best practices and design processes
- Deep analytical, information architecture, and usability testing skills
- Experience driving user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive design decisions
- Expertise in the tools of the trade: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Abstract, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences, including senior leadership
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.