Talent Acquisition Manager responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Creates and implements programs to increase candidate pipeline for critical positions; Ensures the effective use of social media as a part of our recruitment strategy.
- Builds and cultivates strong relationships with client groups by understanding business objectives and providing solutions to talent needs.
- Manages talent acquisition team performance including hiring and performance management for specific region and develop the team.
- Provides senior management with required metrics and analyses of recruiting analytics in order to quickly address recruitment challenges.
- Bachelor's degree and/or (8 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience in recruitment/talent acquisition. Two (2) years experience managing/leading large recruitment teams
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, policies, techniques; high degree of integrity and ability to exercise discretion.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.