Social Media Specialist responsibilities Responsibilities include:
Must have Skills:
- Create and maintain all web listings and E Blast correspondences for programming, education
- Track and monitor the success of online initiatives and report them to key staff members and development departments.
- Support Marketing and Advertising consultants in executing marketing plans and promotions
- Identify and report on digital and social media trends.
- Maintain institutional marketing campaign press as well as monitor and maintain all digital media outlets.
- Assist in creating marketing settlements for each event.
- Stay current on all social media developments and best practices.
- Basic graphic design work.
- Social Media, Interactive, Web and Public Relations skills.
- Superior knowledge of web platforms such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and PHP.
- Knowledge of online technology, particularly including blogs, social networks, virtual worlds, wiki's, mobile and other emerging trends- including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram and Pinterest
- Superior knowledge of Social Media landscapes, networks, toolsets
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills.
- Passion for new media that will be infectious among colleagues, guests and the entertainment industry.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Full knowledge of MS Office required including Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Must be creative and be able to think outside of the box.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.