Product Manager responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Develop empathetic understanding of customers, technology and competition and synthesize into a product strategy.
- Communicate product priorities across the company by collaborating with various teams and build consensus among them.
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development with high quality, reliability, and an attention to detail.
- Integrate user research, product testing, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user experience.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and track the success of our products.
- Understand our strategic and competitive position in the market and to inform the process to deliver innovative products.
- Continually strive to maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and changes are to be expected.
- 5+ years of hands on product management experience
- You have experience leading a cross-functional team to plan, build, and ship successful products
- You're able to motivate, inspire, and influence a team
- You do what it takes to get the highest impact things done. You prioritize, focus, have a bias towards action, and break down obstacles in your way
- You have strong soft skills, and are an excellent communicator. You actively build positive relationships with your teammates.
- You have the confidence to know when to make decisions (even when others might disagree) vs when to build consensus, and you can articulate the strategy and business rationale behind your decisions.
- You're detail-oriented, process-driven, and organized, and are able to stay two steps ahead of the work your team is doing
- You're analytical, and prefer to make data-driven (rather than gut) decisions
- You have an eye for good design and user experience
- You hold yourself and others around you to very high standards
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment
- You have experience with software development
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience with agile software development
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.