Responsibilities As a Marketplace Moderator, you'll:
- Be trained, by us, to help you do this job well; no prior related work experience necessary
- Moderating marketplace listings from citizens for adherence to Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
- Supporting merchandising teams by flagging high quality listings for their review
- Contributing to and maintaining internal content review guidelines by identifying opportunities and trends
- Identifying opportunities for improving the review process and implementing solutions
- Assisting with responding to citizen related issues escalated from the Customer Support team
- Responding to citizens in a timely, friendly, and professional manner across social media platforms
- Identifying and communicating trends and improvements to the community team to enhance the citizen experience
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product. How much does the role pay?
$65,000 per year based on full-time focus; proportional for part-time. Other product and compensation terms and details apply.