Marketing Director responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Manage team of digital marketing employees and agencies across various marketing channels including: paid search, SEO, local SEO, social, traditional marketing and email marketing automation
- Create and executive a strategic plan for the growth of acquisitions per market as well as new emerging markets
- Manage performance of marketing campaigns for all facilities
- Analyze and report marketing performance
- Manage relationships with agencies and vendors
- Implement marketing training for marketing employees in areas of weakness
- Collaborate and support various teams such as Business Development, Customer Service department and Admission team to increase acquisitions and efficient; clearly communicate goals and areas of opportunity to management.
- Maintain the most up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies of digital and traditional marketing
- Lead ongoing Campaign optimization to include improvements to hitting aggressive marketing goals
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 10+ plus years marketing in a leadership role experience
- Experience managing large-scale marketing initiatives within a highly regulated Healthcare environment
- Expert in organic, paid and traditional marketing tactics
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools such as Pardot and CRM systems such as Salesforce or Zoho, required.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.