Marketing Communications Manager responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Refine the company’s marketing strategy in collaboration with agency principals and integrated marketing leaders of our news, creative and digital teams.
- Develop an integrated marketing plan; consistently measure results against desired metrics, ROI and budget.
- Coordinate and drive marketing activity to ensure consistency of voice and message, and resulting materials meet or exceed standards to successfully compete for new business and industry awards.
- Maintain a variety of case studies, monitor communication deliverables, create and manage editorial calendar on a regular basis, evaluate all marketing tactics and develop plans for various projects.
- Receive and manage new business inquiries – triage incoming calls; coordinate RFP responses.Manage and measure results of CRM system.
- Design and trace all the best practices implemented for all marketing communication activities.
- Manage and develop Integrated Marketing staff.
- Must have Skills:
- 7+ years of experience managing marketing/sales operations for communications agency or B2B professional service firm.
- Excellent written communication, speaking and data analysis skills.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, marketing/media operations applications for campaign management, contact data acquisition, Web/social media publishing and news/content dissemination (e.g., Salesforce, Data.com, The List, iContact, ConstantContact, Wordpress, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Cision, Businesswire, PR Newswire, Brandpoint).
- Thorough command of communications software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe, Skype) and multimedia content production (e.g., livestreaming and on-demand video, audio and other rich media)
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.