The Lead Recruiter will be an important member of the Executive Recruiting team and will partner closely with Executive Recruiters and Executive Leaders to develop strategies to find and assess leadership candidate for all of our Business Functions.
The successful candidate will develop strategic and creative ways to identify leading talent, and invest time in activating passive candidates through highly professional and engaged approaches. We're seeing a go-getter who doesn't believe in leaving any stone unturned. They must bring polish, creativity, scrappiness and be a team player. As a Lead Recruiter, you'll:
- Work closely with Executive Leaders to deeply understand requirements of roles, functions and how they fit into the organization
- Design and execute sourcing engagement strategies for marketing, sales, operations and executive level roles
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- 2+ years Recruiting / sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Proven ability to screen resumes to identify prospective candidates
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to search for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates through outreach
- Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with recruiters and hiring managers
- Experience using talent and market insights and data to influence executive-level audiences
- Outstanding teamwork and multitasking skills
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structures. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product. How much does the role pay?
$115,000 per year based on full-time focus; plus additional bonus potential. Other product and compensation terms and details apply.