Responsibilities As a Guide Specialist, you'll:
- Be trained, by us, to help you do this job well; no prior related work experience necessary
- Plans, and organizes their work schedule to provide authorized job coaching service hours to all assigned Campus Guides
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional working relationship
- Provides initial on the job training and support to Guides
- Ensures the quality of all work performed meets expectations
- Supervises Guides to ensure appropriate behavior and interactions with other Guides
- Acts in such a manner to present an example of a appropriate work behaviors to consumers at all times
- Demonstrates on a daily basis the organization's Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Is a mandated reporter of suspected abuse and will follow all guidelines established to meet this requirement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product. How much does the role pay?
$55,000 per year based on full-time focus; proportional for part-time. Other product and compensation terms and details apply.