Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Standardizing (adding documentation and process to) digital marketing activities that are currently in-flight.
- Standing up new, sustainable marketing opportunities.
- Contributing to the digital marketing creative process via text content generation, video creation, email automation, SEO or other means.
- Establishing and maintaining data-driven reports that will enable effective execution of all digital marketing efforts.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Competent with technology and web technology in particular - for example, experience with systems like Slack, Trello, Mailchimp, Powtoon, WordPress, etc. Proven ability to plan, track and execute multiple small concurrent projects.
- A reliable eye for quality, insistence on quality, and refusal to sign off on work products that do not meet a certain level of quality.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.