Customer Support Specialist responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Develop policies, procedures, and strategies to manage the end-to-end workflow of customer interactions including the written responses, timeliness of responses, resolution, and satisfaction
- Establish customer service standards for various customer channels including live chat, emails, social platforms, etc.
- Constantly checking the team's work, looking for ways to improve responses to customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to understand how customer service is impacted or how it can support others to achieve the same goals
- Create a living process that allows for continuous improvement of new hire training and employee development programs.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing potential changes.
- Define and effectively manage department KPIs and metrics
- 1+ years of customer service experience (preferably with a digital application or website)
- A strong passion for customer service and delivering high-quality customer experience.
- A love for data - constantly looking at metrics and customer interaction to improve productivity, quality of response, and performance
- Excels with communication tools like email, social media and chat channels
- Experience in usage of software (Zendesk, LiveChat, Facebook Messenger, etc.) preferred
- Strong leadership, management and mentorship capabilities
- Ability to develop new procedures, policies and reporting tools to simplify and improve operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staffs
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.