Customer Support Manager responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a role model for all team members by employing superior customer service and salesmanship skills at all times, and ensuring the team does the same.
- Recruit, Hire and train Customer Service Representatives for sale day.
- Continuously training and coaching the team on how to improve or develop their customer service skills by providing factual and objective feedback.
- Coach team on how to make appropriate decisions regarding customer service (i.e. refunds, invoicing inquiries, owner details and complaints).
- Following up on all customer inquiries.
- Hiring and training of Customer Service Representatives for sale day activities.
- Act as a liaison with all levels of the organization to ensure accurate reporting of information.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, financial institutions, local taxation offices,Reconciling (Balancing) sale, Collection of Accounts Receivables in a timely manner and banking duties.
- Escalate problems or issues to senior management.
- High School Diploma.
- Post-Secondary Education.
- 2 Year previous Customer service experience in a related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Supervisory role.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to learn new systems and to enter data quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to take initiative.
- Strong Problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to set priorities and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.