ResponsibilitiesAs a Communications Auditor, you'll:
- Be trained, by us, to help you do this job well; no prior related work experience necessary
- Conducting communications audits of various business divisions
- Preparing supporting work papers and summarizing results
- Drafting initial audit recommendations and process improvements
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product. How much does the role pay?
$70,000 per year based on full-time focus; proportional for part-time. Other product and compensation terms and details apply.